What can be included in a rider? Here are a few examples.
- Presenters/entertainers may specify the location of speakers (however, please ensure you check with your AV supplier to determine the proper location of the speakers).
- Microphone requirements: do they want a handheld microphone, handheld microphone with a stand, wireless microphone, lavaliere microphone, headset microphone?
- Some presenters may ask for theatre style seating with no one seated to the left or right of the stage. They may also want a seat for themselves and may specify that the seat be light so it can be easily moved.
- Riders may detail the type of stage that a presenter/entertainer would like including required stairs, ramp, height of stage, drape. They may or may not request a podium (or the type of podium, e.g. Plexiglas, wood, etc.). Your Presenter may require a table for water or other props.
- Presenters may require a projector, screen or if they will be presenting with videos, PowerPoint, etc.
At GavCom Media Productions, we have extensive experience working with riders and can help you work with your presenters. Contact us today at email@example.com or 416.746.5050.