- What is your budget? Although virtual events may require less set-up time than in-person events, they aren't necessarily more cost-effective. Consider your budget.
- How long is your event? You need consider how long your event will be? Will you break it up into different sessions?
- What platform do you prefer? There are many different virtual event platforms available.
- Will your event be live, on-demand, or a mixture of both?
- Will you be hosting the event on-site (either at an event location or your offices) or will this be conducted in a studio?
- What is your plan if there are connectivity issues?
- How will you measure the success of your event?
Our team at GavCom Media Productions has extensive experience with virtual events and can assist you with choosing the ideal platform and plan for your next virtual event.