And best of all, many lighting elements can be added to your event, even if you are on a tight budget.
Here are some things to consider when planning lighting for your next event:
- What type of event will you be hosting? A product launch, press conference, or gala, for example? All three of these events would require different lighting.
- Will guests be seated or standing?
- What are your space restrictions? E.g. will there be a stage, are there pillars, chandeliers, or other room elements that may get in the way?
- Do your entertainers have requirements (called riders) that determine what kind of lighting is required on stage?
- How long is the event?
- What is your budget?
- Will the in-house lighting be sufficient for the presentation?
At GavCom Media Productions, we work with wide variety of budgets and events and can assist you in adding lighting to your next project. Contact us today to learn more!